Train the Trainer Part 5: Analytics
This course will teach you how to view the analytics in your course.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Find the list of attendees
- View the statistics in your course, including completion rate
- View your instructor dashboard
- Add your preferred payment method
This course is part of the Train the Trainer series:
- Train the Trainer Part 1: An Introduction to Embodia
- Train the Trainer Part 2: How to Create Your Content
- Train the Trainer Part 3: Recording 101
- Train the Trainer Part 4: Sell Your Course
- Train the Trainer Part 5: Analytics
This course is restricted access and you need the Course Identifier to join. If you don't have the identifier, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Embodia is an all-in-one practice management system that lets clinicians and clinic owners power their practice all from one platform.
We are on a mission to transform the way healthcare is delivered by empowering clinicians with the tools, technology, and education to deliver data-driven care, and empower clinics and clinic owners to maximize their success.
Embodia offers an unmatched breadth and depth of services including recorded and live online courses, HEP, telerehab, billing, charting, reporting, scheduling, two-way messaging, and more.
We are committed to building new solutions for an antiquated healthcare system and to helping physiotherapists and rehab pros globally redefine themselves and their expertise in a changing world.
Course Material included in this course
Understanding The Stats On Your Course Page
Course Page Stats
How to set up your payment preferences on Embodia
Instructor Revenue Dashboard