Train the Trainer Part 4: Sell Your Course
You’ve been through the hardest part (developing the course) and now it’s time for the fun part: promoting and selling your content online!
To help you engage your audience effectively and see immediate success with your new course, we’ve put together this course to help you overcome all the technical challenges involved in successfully marketing your course online so that you can connect with a wider audience worldwide.
In this course, you will learn:
- The basics of sales and the sales techniques available to you;
- The what, how, when, where, and why of Embodia's role in promoting you and your course to our rapidly growing community of 22,000+ rehabilitation practitioners world wide;
- The power of SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and website marketing;
- The importance of email and social media marketing; and
- How to prepare and execute email and social media marketing plans
By taking this course, you will be able to create your very own digital brand for yourself and an engaged social community of practitioners and students from around the world.
By the end of this course, you will:
- Successfully create and run your own social media channels;
- Create and execute an email marketing strategy; and
- Learn about the co-creation opportunities available with the Embodia team
This course is for new and returning instructors.
This course is part of the Train the Trainer series:
- Train the Trainer Part 1: An Introduction to Embodia
- Train the Trainer Part 2: How to Create Your Content
- Train the Trainer Part 3: Recording 101
- Train the Trainer Part 4: Sell Your Course
- Train the Trainer Part 5: Analytics
This course is restricted access and you need the Course Identifier to join. If you don't have the identifier, please contact us at email@example.com
See you on the course!
Course Material included in this course
The Viral Loop
The Basics of Viral Loop Marketing
How to Sell 10 Courses this Month
SEO and Ranking on Google Search
Website Marketing and the Importance of a URL Link
Social Media Marketing
Marketing on the Embodia Website - Courses on special price
Marketing on the Embodia Website - Developing a Free/Mini Complimentary Course
Marketing on the Embodia Website - Start a Discussion on the Embodia Forum
Co-creating Content with Embodia
Congrats! Next Steps
Your input is valuable to us. Please share your feedback about this course