Train the Trainer Part 4: Sell Your Course
Welcome to Part 4 of the Train the Trainer course series where you are going to learn to sell and market your brand-new course.
This course will explore the various methods you can use to sell your course through Embodia. We will also look at the various digital tools (you're probably already using some of them) you can use to spread the word about your course. We'll walk you through how these tools work as well as what kind of content to create.
Additionally, we've also created a marketing ebook for you, which consists of sample email templates as well as examples of social media content from the rehabilitation industry.
We hope this course will help spark some creativity in the way you market your course and most importantly help you have fun while doing it.
Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- You do not need to follow every step in this course. You can choose to create your marketing plan with as many or as few tactics as you like
- If you're brand new to marketing courses, take your time and choose 1 or 2 strategies, to begin with
- We're here to help! Reach out to us with your questions!
In case you missed it or want to review them again, here are the other Train the Trainer courses in this series:
- Train the Trainer Part 1: An Introduction to Embodia (click here and use the Course Identifier DFFF11)
- Train the Trainer Part 2: How to Create Your Course on Embodia (click here and use the Course Identifier E206C1)
- Train the Trainer Part 3: Recording 101 (click here and use the Course Identifier D11F40)
-Your Embodia Team